F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix) F-777 - Shanghai Lights (dj-Nate Remix)

There's too much high end and the drums can not be heard, AT ALL. This isn't what I expected from a person like you who made so many famous songs. Very disappointing.

Searching Searching

Sounds great without the vocals xD but seriously, the sound design in this track is amazing, even including the chorus on the piano :3 Would be better with more a flowy arp like the one in your Night Owls remix to make it more chill ;) Keep it up, Lockyn!

thanks for the love <3

Soulflight Soulflight

Feels too slow in my opinion. Pads at the drop could be harder and heavier. Still overall a good idea with good melodies. Keep going at it!

Lockyn responds:

glad you like regardless ;)

Aurora (Original Mix) Aurora (Original Mix)

Just found this and I really loved it. It's a simplistic track that has a really nice groove. Really nice work with the piano. :) Btw, it seems a bit faster than most of your electro house songs at 128 bpm and it sounds nice, what is the tempo here? :^)

Lockyn responds:

Wow, glad you like :) I personally really enjoyed making this one. It's 130 bpm! bit faster than usual

TRUE - Hiryuu no Kishi (Lockyn Remix) TRUE - Hiryuu no Kishi (Lockyn Remix)

Great pads mixed with great vocals. I think this could've been faster and maybe even include some of the heavy bass sounds that you put into Volt. Tbh, still missing something. Keep it up <3

Lockyn responds:

I like to try to keep things fresh between tracks so I never reuse sounds. thank you for the feedback mate!

3MBER + SRK - Night Owls (Lockyn Remix) 3MBER + SRK - Night Owls (Lockyn Remix)

Amazing track :3 I may have said a lot on youtube but I'll do it again here. It sounds so good I would have mistaken this for an original track :D I like the reverb arps and especially the hollow leads. Could have used more classic Lockyn piano :P but still, a great remix. Btw, what method do you use to sidechain?

-Ben <3

Lockyn responds:

thank you man :) people were asking for more piano haha I liked it at the end though. I use both peak controller and fruity limiter depending on what works better for certain instruments/genres/freqs/etc

PPAP ~ imadjinari remix PPAP ~ imadjinari remix

Pretty good but the bass at the drop sounds off :/ everything else is good tho :)

Uplift - imadjinari remix (Ft. A Bunch of People I know) Uplift - imadjinari remix (Ft. A Bunch of People I know)

The song is even 4:20 lol the flikflak vid tho
Forget the memes, really well thought out. I really enjoyed listening to this song xD

Pulvite responds:

"Oy Pianos Yah" xD Thanks though.

Sundivine - Party Hard (Lockyn Remix) Sundivine - Party Hard (Lockyn Remix)

Absolutely love this song, even if it's an old track. The melodies are amazing, this is definitely one of your better remixes. I especially love the drop, with the arp fills and hollow square leads (way to go with your signature portas!). I love the ambient feel. I hope you can teach me do do sidechaining like you do ;). Hear the classic Lockyn piano. Also, what sample packs do you use?

Lockyn responds:

Thank you! Glad you like it :) If you are talking about drums samples, I use a lot of different packs, layered up all over the place. Specifically, this track uses mostly VEH kicks/snares/hihats. Risers and others are custom.

Volt Volt

That's a really unique intro, already pretty electrifying ;) I think there may be a bit too much space between the pads at the drop, maybe add some fills? :) I like the arps. They're repetitive, but a good kind of repetitive, like, it really keeps the beat moving and it adds a nice atmosphere to the song. <3 your classic piano, man. Also, for the lead at the drop, I think it could have used almost a more hollower sound, maybe add a square wave onto one of the Sytrus operators. Overall, great catchy song! Really brings out the best in you :)

Lockyn responds:

Thank you for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed regardless :)